Thursday, September 04, 2014

Summer 2014 Stuff

So I was told I have some fans out there which is sort of weird. I remember the days back at the start of college when I was discovering and being inspired by artists on the internet. Had lots of art heroes. Downloaded a new artist's work a day until I reached 1000... Those days are sadly over since I have to make my own stuff now and no matter how long I look at the cghub (RIP) galleries I managed to save before their demise, won't get better without putting in the work! Guess being a producer of stuff is a whole different feeling than being a fan, but these days are a lot more fulfilling. It's kind of cool to see how you've grown into the person you wanted to be 5 years ago, but also sort of sad those days are over.

Anyways here's some experimental art I did over the summer.













No comments:

Post a Comment