Sunday, August 14, 2011

Digital Painting

Digital painting is fun!


This is from a photo my mother took on her vacation. I think it's Nova Scotia. It was a good study of rocks and water.




A screenshot study from the movie "Snatch". I have no idea what the movie's about, but it was a great value study, haha. Photoshop crashed 7 times when I was working on this, but I think repainting the same thing over and over helped me become more efficient. Still, I would prefer Photoshop not crashing.




 Another movie I never saw, "Predators". I saw the first Predator movie and it was great, so I might watch this some day.




 My paintings are a mess without reference.




Two characters. The first guy is a superhero I designed as part of a superhero team and the girl was  for a post-apocalyptic story.

No comments:

Post a Comment